The Saint Thomas More staff is excited to provide an adventurous Summer Adventures program for the children in our care.
Our Summer Program starts June 14th and ends Aug 18th.
Each week we’ll have an activity theme. Some activity themes we'll be doing this year:
- Wild West/Pioneering Days: Learn how to make jam and cook in a Dutch Oven
- Magic Week: Come see a magician in action and learn some magic tricks to perform on your friends
- Wonders of the World: Cook different meals from all over the world
- Going Green- Earth Week: Plant a garden and help it grow
We'll also be making our way through the Bible using Max Lucado's "The Story for Children: A Storybook Bible".
We will be going on a field trips and having guest speakers in conjunction with the themes. Along with each day of the week having a fun activity planned.
- Monday- Movie Day
- Tuesday- Walk to the Park
- Wednesday- Water Play
- Thursday- Let's Cook
- Friday- Picnic Lunch