St. Thomas More School has been fully accredited with the WCEA (Western Catholic Education Association) since 1994. This is achieved with a thorough ongoing self-study and a 3-day on-campus verification by an accreditation team. We also maintain a current Certificate of Private School Approval from the Washington State Board of Education. Based upon a review of the information submitted in the State Standards Certificate of Compliance, and consistent with the recommendation of the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction St. Thomas More School is recognized as having met all necessary conditions.
- 1994 Full validation for six years
- 2000 Full validation for six years
- 2006 Full validation for six years
- 2012 Full validation for six years
- 2018 Full validation for six years
- 2022 Next review