Fundraising at St. Thomas More School is the responsibility of all parents, students, and interested individuals to contribute to the financial, social, and spiritual enrichment of our school community. By involvement in these activities, we give witness to our commitment to Catholic education to our students, families, and parish members. Since these events are conducted with the generous assistance and support of the local community, participation allows us to share our Gospel message with many others.
This event is generally held in late September/early October and is the only fundraising event in which students actively participate.
Italian Dinner & Auction
This truly collaborative evening utilizes the talent, resourcefulness, and generosity of spirit at S.T.M.
This is an opportunity for all parish and school family members to donate serviceable clothing, household items, books, toys, etc. for resale.
Your Dollars at Work
In the last five years, fundraising efforts of the families of St. Thomas More School have provided the following:
- Continuous up-date of curriculum, specifically in the areas of RELIGION, ENGLISH, WRITING, and SCIENCE
- New fence between the field and parking lot
- New roof on the gym
- Bathrooms in Wenning Hall remodeled
- New windows throughout the school
- 15 new computers for classroom instruction
- AlphaSmarts Keyboards
- New “Big Toys”
- Avista grant for new energy efficient lights and ballasts in all classrooms
- New retaining wall for outside basketball court
- New carpet in gymnasium building
- Landscaping on north side of school
- Classrooms repainted from floor to ceiling
- Whiteboards in all classrooms
- TV and VCR in all classrooms wired to teacher’s computer
- New lights in gym
- New classroom shelving and computer desks
- Gym floor refinished
- New Furnace System
- Computer upgrades
- Accelerated Math Program